Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sweet dreams

At last, we have reached the milestone we have been dreaming of for months now. Hadleigh can finally put her pacifier back in at night all by herself! We have had 3 nights in a row of not having to get up to replace the fallen pacifier. You can't imagine the excitement Christian and I felt as we watched her accomplish this monumental task on the video monitor from the comfort and warmth of our own bed! To ensure she is able to promptly find a pacifier, we surround her with 5 before she goes to bed each night. Maybe a bit overboard, but we take no risks when it comes to sleep. Below are some pictures of our nighttime routine and, as promised, my works of art from last week.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go, Hadleigh!!!

Meredith said...

Oh! Isn't it nice!! Payton has just begun doing that as well, and it is awesome!! The last 2 nights have been great, I have woken up at 5:30 or so and realized that I hadn't gotten up that night! I think the rice has helped her sleep better.
Does your little one eat veggies yet? We go to the Dr. tomorrow- I can't wait to talk to him about it.

Anonymous said...

love a shot at her right in her cot, get her strippednaked and she is mine