I'm also proud to announce that Christian ran (and finished!) his second 5k this weekend. He did the Race for a Cure with a buddy of his. I've been trying to get him to run with me for years now, but there were always excuses... Unfortunately, I did not get to run this one with him (I didn't think it would be much fun pushing my huge jogging stroller among 17,000 other runners), but I hope there will be others we can do together.
Below are some pictures from the past few weeks (mostly this weekend). Excuse the crazy layout. I'm not sure what I did, but I can't fix it without having to reload the pics, which takes forever.

Ready for Scarlett's Party...40 degrees in April is just wrong!
Doc and Landon with another amazing cake--Doc is going to Russia in just a few weeks!
As you can see, we are still working on the crawling. She tries to get in position, but she won't kick her legs
out to get going. It's going to happen soon...I feel it
out to get going. It's going to happen soon...I feel it




I think her baby has the Shaken Baby Syndrome now
Hanging out with Abby after a good milk meal.
She still loves driving her car, especially outside.
"Beep, beep...Watch out world, here I come!"



1 comment:
Those are too cute. Just let me know when a good time for you is and we can set it up!
Post a Comment