Thursday, May 8, 2008

Internet Playdates

First it was internet dating, which thankfully came after our dating years, and now we have internet playdates. Well, sort of. Today we had a playdate with someone we met through blogging. Meredith started a blog for her daughter Payton, who is just 11 days older than Hadleigh, and I found it through a mutual friend, Kerry, who lives in San Diego. It's a very small blogging world. Anyways, since our daughters are so close in age and we live so close to each other, we decided a playdate was necessary. So here are pictures from todays successful meeting. Scarlett also joined us for the fun.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That is TOO cool!

Allison said...

Thanks. It took me forever to figure it out and then Christian came home and showed me how to do it in about 2 seconds!

Meredith said...

yea!!! we had so much fun, thanks for having us over! we will have to do it again soon!

Kerry said...

How fun! I am so glad ya'll hooked up and got the girls together. I miss good ol arkansas!

Meredith said...

I know- my husband has his awesome moments!