Hadleigh and I survived our girls weekend while Christian went duck hunting with the guys. Saturday, we had breakfast with Santa at the mall. I knew Hadleigh wasn't going to be thrilled about sitting in Santa's lap, but it's just something every kid has to do...she'll laugh someday hopefully. Anyways, just as I thought, it was a very traumatic event for her as you can see below. She did eat a very hearty breakfast though, so it was well worth the experience!




Pictures from after church today. She loves the feathery ornaments on this tree, but she knows better than taking anything off. The other tree is a different story...we have had at least 3 casualties.
She's practicing rocking her baby. We are going to have to work on her gentleness-factor before the new baby gets here!


2 comments:
Those pictures with Santa were too cute- I love the last one. I am glad yall had a good time at the breakfast.
I was laughing at Christian playing the drums - he is just a jack of all trades! Let us know when he is ready to give a concert. We will be there front and center!
I am glad Payton isn't the only one who is scared of Santa!
Post a Comment