This morning I took Hadleigh in for her 18 month photo shoot. I know she is only 17 months, but I tried to book this photographer for her 12 month pictures and this was the first opening! Needless to say, I've already scheduled the next session which will include the new baby:) Hadleigh is very camera shy and does not enjoy getting her photo taken so picture day is always a challenge. After a little bribery with fruit snacks, she eventually warmed up, so hopefully we'll get some good shots of her. I'll post the link to the proofs when I get them back in a couple of weeks.
Below are just some pictures I took when we got home. I guess she finally got used to the camera because she didn't mind me taking these!
We got her a potty for Christmas and she absolutely HATES it! She screams if we try to sit her on it. I was amazed today that she actually sat on it and smiled. We'll have to work on getting the seat up and pants off though.
Below are just some pictures I took when we got home. I guess she finally got used to the camera because she didn't mind me taking these!
We got her a potty for Christmas and she absolutely HATES it! She screams if we try to sit her on it. I was amazed today that she actually sat on it and smiled. We'll have to work on getting the seat up and pants off though.
This girl loves her bows lately. When I picked her up from school the other day she insisted that we not leave without her bow. I never send her to school with a bow (knowing it'll never make it home), so I had to drag her out of there trying to convince her she didn't have one. Luckily, her bow holder is still high enough that she can't pull them all down...yet.





3 comments:
Seriously!!? Hadleigh is a stylish little toddler! I love her shoes!! Too precious!
I haven't attempted "formal" pics in so long because it was such a struggle. I'm sure Hadleigh's will be adorable.
I'm glad she likes bows. Mine just pulls them out constantly...the reason her hair is always in her face! Hadleigh has very cute bow holders...maybe we need one those. :)
With that look on her face (where she is sitting in the chair), Hadleigh looks like Christian.
She is such a cutie!
She is getting so tall! We really need to get together when this ice is over! Payton loves playing with others her age and it is so fun to watch!
Post a Comment