Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fun times this Fall

I know I'm way behind on my blogging, so I'm just going to post lots of pics as a recap of the last month. It has been a busy one, hence the lack of blogging! The most exciting news, however, is that Hadleigh is diaper-free!!! It was so much easier than I ever imagined. In fact, we really didn't do much except stop putting her in diapers. She was obviously ready since she has never looked back. I have to say that I selfishly miss the convenience of the diaper. I think I spent most of November in bathrooms!

Fall is here...playing in the leaves at Old Main

Another failed attempt at a good picture of my girls...Hadleigh walked away unscathed, while Harper rolled away with scratch marks on the face!

Our precious 5 month old is all smiles all the time!

Thanksgiving dinner

We didn't want to deprive Harper on Thanksgiving, so she had her first helping of rice cereal...yum.

Not to sure what to think about this but she gobbled it all up in true Thanksgiving fashion.

Family photo before the Alzheimer's Gala
A girls' shot before the gala

Christian and the girls at the school's Thanksgiving Lunch

Playing outside in our Sunday best

Harper before our Thanksgiving meal...can you tell what she's thinking? My guess, "Look mom, I've got my bib on and I'm all ready to go...carve up some turkey for me!"

Hadleigh enjoying her meal, especially the sweet potatoes.
"Look at me with at the fancy table with all this food!"

"Fine, since I don't get any turkey, I'll settle for daddy's lap."