We are finally back and almost 100% health wise. Hadleigh is all better, but I'm still getting over the cold she passed along to me. I'm so happy she's learned to share already! Today is our first snow day here, which really doesn't mean much when you don't have to work or go to school, but it's still fun to see all the closings on tv. It snowed a little this morning, but the bulk of it is expected this afternoon. So before it got too bad, we went out to Different Strokes to paint some pottery with Casey and Scarlett. Hadleigh made a handprint on a tile...not sure how great it will turn out, but oh well. I also made a plaque to hang in her room. Thank goodness for stencils because I can't even paint a circle by myself. Hopefully at least one piece will turn out decent. Stay tuned for the final outcomes... Both girls needed naps by the time we were done, so we headed home and are now watching the snow come down. Can't wait until Hadleigh is old enough to go sledding!
On a different note, Christian went to the Van Halen concert last night in Little Rock. He said it was "freakin' amazing" for anyone contemplating going. I'm so glad he got to go and even more happy that he has friends that would re-live the 80's with him so I didn't have to!


1 comment:
How fun! I love to paint pottery although my intentions and creativity level never seem to go together. I hope you had fun in the snow! I just love it...but will be glad when spring arrives!
Post a Comment