Hadleigh is feeling a bit under the weather this week so we don't have any new pictures to share. Well, I just snapped this one as she is napping right now. She looks so peaceful. She seems to just have a bit of a cold/cough. No fever yet and her disposition is still good. We are praying it passes quickly and doesn't progress into anything worse.
Meanwhile, I've come across another blog that has really tugged at my heart. If you have time, please check it out. It is an amazing (ongoing) story of faith, love, and strength.
http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
Thank you!
Hi Allison! I'm sorry it took me this long to respond to your post on our blog. Your little one is so beautiful! (even under the weather) I'm happy to see you are doing so well and it's fun to keep up with the kids too. Keep in touch! Karyn :)
Poor little pumpkin... she is a cutie, I hope she feels better :)
Hey! I am glad you found me! It will be fun to see how our little ones grow- your pictures are precious. I can't wait till we try cereal- we go back to the dr. on feb. 11th. nice to meet you!
Post a Comment