Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful Easter here--beautiful, but frigid. We celebrated this morning at church, enjoyed lunch with friends, picked up gammy and pops at the airport, and then ate a yummy dinner with more friends. Hadleigh spent the whole day in her pretty Easter dress just because her mommy liked it so much (thanks Doc)! Below are some pictures from the day. My parents are here from Virginia for the week to spend some true quality time with Hadleigh. Christian and I are headed to Hawaii, so we will be on a blogging hiatus. Next time you hear from me, I'll be the well-rested, nicely bronzed (yeah right) one!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Hadleigh looks precious in her pink dress! Have a wonderful time in Hawaii! That is awesome! The perfect time of year for a trip like that!

Jessica said...

I love Hadleigh's dress!!! Have fun on vacation!