Saturday, April 5, 2008

We're Back

Vacation is officially over...back to reality. Hawaii was beautiful, relaxing, fun, and just overall amazing. Christian returned with a nice tan while I came back with my usual splotchy burn. I really don't understand how someone can tan so easily when they stay under an umbrella the entire time! We spent the week on a small island off of Maui called Lanai. There wasn't too much to do except enjoy the beauty of the island and sip cold drinks by the beach...it was PERFECT. We got some much needed rest (until the red-eye home) and did surprisingly well without Hadleigh, though we missed her tons. Hadleigh had a blast with my parents. My mom taught her Pat-a-Cake--she puts her hands together and says "Pa-Caa"--so cute. She also got her first car which she LOVES to ride around on--watch out Daisy. Below are some pictures from our trip and Hadleigh's week. Not sure what this face means, but I love it

"Check out my 2 pearly whites."

This plane was entirely too small for my liking! Anyone who knows me, knows I don't do well with any type of motion. I'll just say, we landed just in time!




2 comments:

Meredith said...

I am so glad y'all had fun!! Is she crawling yet??

Meredith said...

I agree...a play date should be scheduled!