We haven't had a very exciting couple of weeks, hence the lack of blog entries. I snapped a few pictures here and there that I'll post below. Scarlett and Hadleigh finally got their portraits done in their matching tutus. I also made Scarlett a matching Razorback dress so we got some shots of them with their dresses as well. If I can figure out how to scan them in I'll post them because the two of them are just adorable together. I hope that they stay close friends forever so that they can look back at the photos and get a good laugh.
This weekend we are taking Hadleigh to the football game. This will be her first game up here, though she did enjoy some Hog Island tailgating last year. I'm also hoping to find a good Pumpkin Patch around here to go to this weekend. If anyone knows of one, please let me know. In other words, hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post after the weekend. Sorry for my lack of blogging (I know it is really bothering my mother!). Happy Birthday, Mom!!!
This weekend we are taking Hadleigh to the football game. This will be her first game up here, though she did enjoy some Hog Island tailgating last year. I'm also hoping to find a good Pumpkin Patch around here to go to this weekend. If anyone knows of one, please let me know. In other words, hopefully I'll have some good pictures to post after the weekend. Sorry for my lack of blogging (I know it is really bothering my mother!). Happy Birthday, Mom!!!
She loves to feed everybody (especially Daisy). At Hobby Lobby today she was trying to feed everyone Cheerios. I'm sure they were thrilled with the trail we left behind!
She was shouting "ball, ball" to me as I shot this one. Getting ready for Saturday, I guess. Maybe Petrino will give her some game time...I bet she could out crawl all of our guys!





1 comment:
hey! we are going to the game, but leaving payton behind for this one...where do you tailgate? we are always in teh rfi lot..the old ticket office. those tights are so cute! I am not sure my husband would allow them, but they are precious!
Post a Comment