There have been reports of a certain 13 month old girl (approximately 19lbs, 30" tall with sandy-colored hair and big brown eyes) seen taking 2 steps without assistance. The media has been alerted and the cameras are on standby for further sitings.
I did not see it with my own eyes, but tonight while I was at a meeting, Christian witnessed Hadleigh's first steps. He said she was standing up the whole time he was reading her a story and then she took 2 steps towards him before plopping down. Hopefully the next post will have some walking shots.
I did not see it with my own eyes, but tonight while I was at a meeting, Christian witnessed Hadleigh's first steps. He said she was standing up the whole time he was reading her a story and then she took 2 steps towards him before plopping down. Hopefully the next post will have some walking shots.


4 comments:
Can't wait to see Hadlleigh walking! Once she takes off you'll be chasing her forever.
Love,
Gammy
Wow, what a big girl! Congrats! Get ready. Carlee Scott walked at 10 months and she hasn't stopped! Enjoy! :)
Yea! maybe it's the shoes!
I did make her dress...it needs some work, but for the first one it was pretty good!
you are the queen on cute and clever blog entries. I am looking forward to more "breaking news" Hadleigh will be walking before you know it.
Anyways, I was sad we didnt get to get together last week - steven and I were really looking forward to it. Ava LOVES the suckers, and will be sad when they are gone! We took some cute pictures with them today I need to post on our blog. And can we please have a sewing machine date sometime so you can teach me how to make those cute dresses that you always make that tie on the shoulders.
Talk to you soon,
Devin
Post a Comment