Monday, June 15, 2009

Introducing...


Harper Caroline

Harper made her debut into this world on Tuesday, June 9th at 10.57pm. She weighed 6lbs12oz and was 20.5" long. I started having contractions at 6am Tuesday morning, but they were never very regular. I hit Walmart one last time, vacuumed the house, then took a walk around the block. Sure enough, my water broke at 6pm, so we headed to the hospital. Thankfully I got my epidural fairly quickly and from then on out everything sped right along. She was definitely ready to make her appearance!
Hadleigh is adjusting to being a big sister more and more everyday. The first few days were very rough on her. Luckily, Gammy and Pops are here to give her lots of attention. Harper is a pretty chill baby for the most part. She still sleeps most of the day and on and off at night. She had her first doctors visit today and looks great.
Enjoy the pictures of our newest family member!






(This is me 2 days before the big day---sorry I never posted pregnant shots prior to now)

4 comments:

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

Glad you guys are doing great! She is beautiful! Love the name too!

Jessica said...

YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Kerry said...

Great pics Allison! She did make her arrival pretty swiftly! Hope you are getting some rest!

hunter said...

Thanks for posting pictures! She's a cutie pie....but I'm not surprised :-) Enjoy this special time!!! PS: I think you're one of the only people I know that can manage to look cute in a hospital gown AFTER giving birth.