Hadleigh loves to talk a big game! All week we'd been talking about riding a pony and sitting on Santa's lap and Hadleigh was rearing to go...no qualms about it. That is, until it was go time. Friday we braved the frigid weather to see the lights downtown and give Hadleigh the pony ride she had been so excited for. She was fantastic until she realized she was going to have to actually get on. Once she finally did though, everything was perfect and she enjoyed her first pony ride.
Saturday we had Breakfast with Santa and then an event at church. The girls got to sit on Santa's lap, make reindeer food, decorate cookies, make a Nativity scene, and other fun activities. One of our girls enjoyed her Santa experience, one not so much...I'll let the pictures tell the story.
Enjoying her first candy cane and the lights
Saturday we had Breakfast with Santa and then an event at church. The girls got to sit on Santa's lap, make reindeer food, decorate cookies, make a Nativity scene, and other fun activities. One of our girls enjoyed her Santa experience, one not so much...I'll let the pictures tell the story.
Enjoying her first candy cane and the lights


She quickly became a pro-pony rider
Harper enjoying all the activity from the warmth and comfort of her stroller.
Harper enjoying all the activity from the warmth and comfort of her stroller.
Reunited with our long-lost blogger friend Payton. What a fun surprise!
"I'm ready for Santa, too. No big deal...bring on the lap."
"Just kidding. How about we wait til next year."
"Are we done yet?"
"I'm ready for Santa, too. No big deal...bring on the lap."
"Just kidding. How about we wait til next year."
"Are we done yet?"







4 comments:
Where do you get her adorable clothes?
Thanks Candi. I actually got the Christmas outfit at Halfpints in Richmond. They had great stuff, but I heard it went out of business:(
Thanks Candi. I actually got the Christmas outfit at Halfpints in Richmond. They had great stuff, but I heard it went out of business:(
Harper has gotten so big! I am so jealous that I can't see my nieces everyday!
But seriously, they are so cute. Harper is getting cuter everrrryday!
I love you all and give kisses to the girls!
P.S. THANK YOU FOR THE CHRISTMAS GIFTS!
Post a Comment