Since last time...Hadleigh celebrated her 6 month birthday, we took another trip to Little Rock for a birthday party, Hadleigh graduated to the Infant II class at school, we have progressed onto eating dinner in a high-chair, she has acquired a taste for all orange veggies, but is not so keen on green beans yet, her 2 front bottom teeth have poked through (ouch for me!), and she had a great check-up with the doctor. Oh yeah, and she is slowly transitioning to formula with no problems (thank goodness since I already bought loads of it with the coupons that expired months ago!). She weighed in at 14lbs (25%) and measured almost 26" (75%). She is still not crawling, probably because she despises being on her tummy. The doctor said not to worry, so I guess I'll continue to enjoy my non-mobile child while I can.
We have enjoyed a beautiful weekend here (temps in the 70's). Today Hadleigh wore one of my baby dresses to church. I'm sure she looks much cuter in it than I did! She managed to keep it clean all morning as well, which is quite a feat for this spit-up queen. Below are some pictures of Hadleigh this morning after church and the last one is us playing Barbie's with our friend Madison (Hadleigh was only interested in her beads...she'll never be allowed to go to New Orleans!).




We have enjoyed a beautiful weekend here (temps in the 70's). Today Hadleigh wore one of my baby dresses to church. I'm sure she looks much cuter in it than I did! She managed to keep it clean all morning as well, which is quite a feat for this spit-up queen. Below are some pictures of Hadleigh this morning after church and the last one is us playing Barbie's with our friend Madison (Hadleigh was only interested in her beads...she'll never be allowed to go to New Orleans!).






3 comments:
She is so precious. I love that dress! Carlee Scott was able to wear some of my old dresses last summer and it was really neat to see her in them.
Payton has worn some of my thing too! Kudos to our moms for keeping them!
I feed her rice and bananas for breakfast- after I feed her (still breastfeeding) about 2 tablespoons of rice and about 1/4 a banana. Then for lunch almost 2 vegetables...about 2 oz each. Since I am making them- they aren't exact. Then 2 veges and part of a fruit for dinner. She also started cherrioes yesterday! That was really fun! I think when she gets a bottle it is around 7-8 ounces..but I am not sure. We went out the other night and she drank 8 ounces for the baby sitter- but I am sure she isn't getting that much from me at night- and yes...the no feeding at 9:30 or 10 is great!!!
Loved seeing Hadleigh in your dress... too sweet.
Post a Comment