Long time, no blog...Last week was pretty uneventful as our family was passing along a nasty stomach bug. We have all recovered at last and are now enjoying the beautiful fall weather. Hadleigh transformed into a very cuddly baby (which is completely opposite her personality) last week when she was not feeling so hot and got spoiled being held constantly. This week has been a bit of an adjustment trying to get her back into walking-mode. No, she's still not walking on her own, but she is getting close. I bought her a new pair of "walking" shoes that have thick soles that help her balance a little better, plus they are really cute! She did great wearing those around today. Below are just a few random shots I took tonight before our walk.







1 comment:
Love the See Kai Run shoes!
Hadleigh makes an adorable cowgirl!
Question...did you put elastic in the casing of the pillowcase dress or just ribbon? I'm debating my next projects. :)
Post a Comment