Not much to update. We had a good 2-week doctor's appointment. Harper has gained all her weight back plus some. She was at 6lb 15oz on Monday. As long as she continues to be healthy, we won't go back until August when I'll take both girls in for their shots (I'll need lots of prayers that day!). Hadleigh continues to adjust. She constantly wants to know where Harper is and what she is doing. I can hear her asking about her when she first wakes up in the morning (Christian has been getting Hadleigh up for school) and she is so thrilled when Harper comes to pick her up in the afternoons. She really has been sweet for the most part. I am ready, though, for the day when I can take my eyes off Hadleigh when she is around Harper.
Here are random photos from the week. I've been working on the announcements, so I've had a camera with me at all times and have taken lots of photos that didn't make the cut. Thank goodness for digital cameras!
Here are random photos from the week. I've been working on the announcements, so I've had a camera with me at all times and have taken lots of photos that didn't make the cut. Thank goodness for digital cameras!









3 comments:
Seriously, what a cutie!! Both girls are adorable!
You couldn't resist the flower headband either, huh? :)
What a little helper Hadleigh is adjusting her sister's blanket!
They are both precious!
Allison,
Your girls are gorgeous! I am so excited that someone is having girls for all these little boys to meet one day at a Chi O reunion.
Brooke Adams Azer
Post a Comment