Last Thursday Hadleigh had her first field trip. I think I was way more excited than she was, but she had a blast nonetheless. We went to see and pet all sorts of farm animals and then had a picnic with her class. It was so fun seeing her interact with her friends from school.
Scarlett and Hadleigh petting a bunny

One of Hadleigh's fabulous teachers, Miss Anna, trying to get her to pose for a picture...an impossible task

Hadleigh would NOT sit on a saddle. All the other kids loved it, but she refused to do it. I guess horseback riding lessons are out of the question.



After our big day on the field trip, we decided to take advantage of the gorgeous spring weather and grill out dinner at the park. The kids got to run out the all the rest of their energy and we enjoyed a fun and relaxing dinner with friends. I think all the kiddos slept very well that night!
Flying a kite with daddy





No comments:
Post a Comment