Saturday a few of my friend hosted a small baby shower for me. Everything was so beautiful and perfect and the food was fantastic, especially the chocolate fountain...they know me so well. I'm so blessed to have such great friends!
Dalicia, Julie, and Karen (the hostesses minus Casey who had to work--gotta love a pharmacist's hours) and Shelly (Christian's sister)
Dalicia, Julie, and Karen (the hostesses minus Casey who had to work--gotta love a pharmacist's hours) and Shelly (Christian's sister)

I accidentally started to slice the cake before I took the picture, but I thought the cake looked amazing. It matched the invitations that they used perfectly.
Hadleigh got to spend some time with her cousin Landon and Aunt Shelly. She had such a good time following Landon around. She would run through the house calling his name over and over until she found him.








2 comments:
Allison - great pictures. The shower was so nice. I also must say you look so great!!
Devin
It looks like you all had a nice time. I wish I could've made it......but perhaps I'll finally be able to visit AR after your new little one arrives. And I agree.....you are a stunning pregnant lady!!!
Post a Comment