After much research (thanks to all the moms who gave me great advice), I went on and purchased Hadleigh's next car seat. Though she still enjoyed her infant seat, she had exceeded the height limit for it and she was no longer able to stretch out in it. Our choice...the Britax Marathon. Everyone I spoke to gave it rave reviews and it ranked very high safety-wise. Plus, it will last her until she is 65lbs (will she ever be that big?!). I found this UVA one on sale online. It is bright Orange but very soft. I may get a cover for it later on, but for now she is representing the Cavs amongst all these Hogs--WAHOO! She loves being able to see out the windows and has had no problem falling asleep in it. So far it is a winner!

8.8.08--What an exciting day for the world--the start of the 2008 Summer Olympics!And another reason to have a party!
We had some friends over to watch the Opening Ceremony and everyone brought food from around the world. We had so much food, everything from McD's cheeseburgers to sushi and pot stickers. It was the greatest potluck ever! People were supposed to dress up as well, but of course Christian and I were the only ones who did (except for the Gabel's who brought McDonald's and an apple pie who were decked out in Red, White, and Blue--thanks guys for playing along!). Anyways, we had a blast and can't wait for August 2012. Mark your calendars now!






2 comments:
Yea! Such a big girl! We got the roundabout...my little car needed the smaller one:) maybe I need a new car:) But great choice!
Too cute!!! Yep, Britax is the best. It's all we use. Great pics!
Post a Comment