Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pre-Pre Birthday Party


Christian's family from Dallas is in town for the weekend (Joey has a baseball camp at the UofA this weekend-- maybe he'll get recruited!). However, tonight was the last night we will be with them since we are headed to Virginia tomorrow for a wedding and another Pre-Bday Bash with my family, so Hadleigh got to open some birthday presents early. She did not hesitate diving into the gift bags and loved pulling out the toys. She got so frustrated at us when we took them away to get them out of the box. We'll have to work on her patience. She loves her new toys and clothes...thanks Helen and Joey!

Taking a peak. "This looks like it could be fun"

"You check it out, Daisy, but don't touch"

"I've almost got it!"
"I've got its nose and it's talking to me...cool."

"I'm not letting go of either. Daisy might think one is hers."

Thanks so much Grandma Helen and Joey!



No comments: