Saturday was a big day for Hadleigh. She had her 1st birthday party (in Arkansas) with friends and family. It was lots of fun and we appreciate all our family and friends making the day so special for her. Below are a few pictures from the day. Sadly, I did not get as many as I would have liked to. Hadleigh was extremely clingy during the festivities which made taking photos near impossible.
I took this one when Hadleigh woke up. Check out her hair. She is the queen of bed head sometimes.
I took this one when Hadleigh woke up. Check out her hair. She is the queen of bed head sometimes.





We went to the Square on Sunday after church to get a few pictures in her new dress from Scarlett. We were having so much fun until Christian stepped in dog poo! 



2 comments:
She's precious! Love the dresses! Happy Birthday, Hadleigh!!
Happy Birthday Hadleigh....sorry we missed your party- we were out of town, but we need to get together soon to play! We will be in touch after the beach!!
Post a Comment