My friend Casey and I made matching tutus for Scarlett and Hadleigh so we could get some pictures taken of the two of them together with them. Here are some pictures I snapped of Hadleigh trying on her tutu for the first time. It is not quite done, but I wanted to make sure the size was right before I finished. She was a little confused by it at first and didn't think she could crawl while wearing it. After a little help though, she was off (as you can see from the last shot). Hopefully she'll continue to enjoy wearing her tutus because we are planning on making a whole wardrobe of them! I'll be sure to post the portraits we take of the girls when we get them done.





1 comment:
That is so cute! You could go into business making those! In all your free time...
Post a Comment