Wednesday, August 20, 2008

From this...to this.



That's right...our little angel is the big 01 today! I can't believe it has been a year already. This has by far been the best year of our lives. Hadleigh has been such a blessing to us and has brought so much joy to our lives. Her smile is contagious and her giggle melts your heart.
What a fun year it has been and quite the learning experience, to say the least. We are looking forward to watching our little angel continue to grow into a sweet little girl (but not too fast!). Below are some pictures from today. She loves her new ride that we got her for her birthday. It plays some fun music which she likes to bounce along with as she rides. Maybe it won't be raining tomorrow so we can ride around the block and show off her new wheels.



3 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday Hadleigh!!! I wish we could come to your party (invites so cute by the way) we are heading to LR for my Dr.'s appt...I hope you have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see lots of messy cake pics!!

Jessica said...

Yay, happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Hadleigh had an amazing birthday. I love the car. I want one too! I am sure that this past year has flown by. I can't imagine Avery being one year old..but it will be here before I know it.
Whitney